Then the experts at APT Plumbing can supply, fit and service a Pool & Spa heater that will allow you and your friends to enjoy the water 24/7 all year round. If you’re looking for a high quality, reliable and low maintenance pool heater, then you need to ensure it is a reputable brand installed professionally. We only use superior pool heating products and that’s why our Sydney Plumbers are trusted by pool owners to offer the best advice, products and solutions for all their pump requirements.
There may be times when your heater fails to turn on or work to its best potential. Some of your issues may be:
* Make sure the power is working and plugged in correctly.
* Check for error codes. If a code comes up then give APT Plumbing a call. If we can’t assist you over the phone then we will make a time for a Plumbing expert to come and inspect the heater for you and if need be make any necessary repairs or maintenance.
* Check the filter, if you have a dirty or clogged filter this will most definitely play a part in the heater not working correctly.
* Loose wires are also a common issue. Make sure wires have not oxidized and are tight. Also check for evidence of rodents that may have chewed through the wires.
* Your element may show signs of wear and tear over time. A Sydney Plumber can come and inspect the pool or spa heater and if need be, replace the element and have your water nice and warm again in no time.
When you are having heating issues with your Pool or Spa Heater APT Plumbing experts can provide you with the best advice and solutions to ensure you have your heater working at its best for many years to come.
Firstly, the plumber will inspect your pump to ensure it is working correctly. The voltage at the heater terminals will be inspected and if there is an issue then this can be replaced.
Improper heat can be caused by many things such as dirty filters, broken valves or even a clogged propeller, even a air lock in your plumbing. This can be assessed by one of our technicians.
There may be times depending in how old your heater is that you may have wear and tear such as worn wiring or corroded parts. When this occurs, we will need to replace them to get your heating working again.
Should you need replacement parts we will identify what needs replacing and make a time to replace them for you with minimal disruption. Items such as heating element, pressure switch or motor can often have parts replaced rather than replacing the whole unit.
APT Plumbing is a family-owned business that prides itself on providing high quality plumbing work throughout the Sydney area. We guarantee our workmanship 100%, and all our plumbers are licensed, genuine tradesmen who understand the complexities of plumbing. We work closely with you to ensure that the job is completed on time and without any unexpected difficulties.
Heat pumps are designed to heat your spa & pool by extracting heat from the air, even in low temperatures. This heat is then transferred into a refrigerant gas which is compressed and heated further. The heat is then transferred and returned into the pool water and heats your pool. By using this process, the heat pump units are very energy efficient with 80% of the required power coming from the air.
The Sydney Plumber will be able to advise you on the right size heater you will require to effectively heat your pool or spa. It all depends on the size of the pool or spa, how quickly you want the water to be heated, whether you should invest in a blanket to assist in keeping the heat in.
Most private pools and spas can enjoy a combined heating system when you have a pool & spa combination. This cuts down on energy as well as on maintenance costs. Heating system can also be programmed to turn on and shut down at specific times.